We went to the doctor this morning for another ultrasound to check on Tucker's size. Four weeks ago, he was 5 lbs. 9 oz. Today he weighed in at 7lbs. 7 oz. which is less than I was expecting. We were glad about this knowing he can stay in there for the duration. We got to see all his little parts moving around but did not get to see his little face today which was a bummer. All is well in the womb!
We then went to see Dr. Hilton who said, "Yep, gonna be another 9 lb. baby." She measured and checked me. I am 1 cm. dialated and 50% effaced. I was also a little surprised at this. I can't remember when and how I progressed with Grey so maybe it was the same. She was happy about this though and said it could happen at any time! (not like super soon but I'm on the way) Matthew is going to be about 4-5 hours away all next week so we wanted to get a good feel for how things are looking. I mean really, no one can say anything for sure so we'll just wait and see what happens. Grey may be driving me to the hospital in the middle of the night :)
We did discuss the issue of me not preferring a c-section because of Tucker's size so Dr. Hilton said it would be best to schedule an induction around a week before he is actually due. This ensures that his lungs will be developed and all will most likely be well. (as well as anyone but the Lord knows) As of now, I am scheduled to go in May 25 in the evening to be induced. We are really very excited but know that Tucker could come sometime before that as well. We do know that the Lord has the perfect day and time for him to join the world and we can't wait to meet him. I'll hang in there until then!