Friday, March 27, 2009
Wednesday, March 25, 2009
This is eventually what we were going to have to purchase for Grey when Tucker graduates from his infant seat. It converts to a booster which will work for the rest of his carseat years. We were probably not going to buy something nearly this expensive but we are not complaining! I knew that this was going to be a pretty big purchase somewhere down the road but just figured it would work out when the time came.
I have been studying the life of Jesus in Matthew. He encounters so many different people in His time here on earth. One way He classifies them is those with "little faith" and those with "great faith." I have been trying to figure out which category I fit in as His child. Is my faith like the disciples who walked so closely with him but still doubted His power and majesty. Or is it so great that I simply believe that if I touch the edge of His cloak, I could be healed. I do believe that He IS ABLE to do anything...and I mean anything. There are more times that I tend to wonder if He WILL do certain things. Most of those things are based on what I think is best when in reality, what I think is best is obsolete.
One thing is true that He can do whatever He wants. It's about His glory and not mine. I believe that in our lives He has received a tiny bit more glory (in the scheme of what He is worthy of) in providing for us in the incredible ways that He has. He will receive that glory anyway but chooses to bless us. I just wanted all of you to see the greatness of God in something so simple as a carseat. As I was reminded at bible study tonight, if he cares enough to provide something so simple as a carseat, how much more does He care for our souls?
Monday, March 23, 2009
Covering up the seeds while saying "night night seeds"...apparantly they will be sleeping
Saturday, March 21, 2009
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Tuesday, March 17, 2009
and was flexing his muscles
then proceeded to act out and sing "row, row, row your boat"I have enjoyed him so much the past few days. There is never a dull moment when that little mind is constantly learning and processing everything out loud!
Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Thursday, March 05, 2009
- He is way more active than Grey was in the womb...I don't know how I feel about this.
- He does all sorts of acrobatics on my bladder. (we saw him in the ultrasound just pounding away at it...it hasn't stopped)
- He gets the hiccups every other day in the evening.
- He either loves or hates when I eat a bedtime snack. (he moves LOTS at this point)
- He responds to Matthew's voice. I love this about him.
- I'm pretty sure I have felt both of his feet and both hands very distinctly pushing around my belly button.
- His growing life requires way more food than Grey's did. I have never been this hungry in my life!
- According to my neverending hunger, I believe he will be at least 9 lbs. if not more. (I don't really know this but I do know Grey weighed 9 lbs.)
- If he's ok staying in there until June 1st or a little after then I'm ok with it too!
Ok, that's enough. I just thought I would give a little insight on the sweet boy we can't wait to meet!
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Friday we headed out early to meet David for lunch at the Forum and stopped in a few shops. This is what Stephanie witnessed while watching Maddie and Grey. I got there just in time for a picture.
David got to take the afternoon off which left us adults for more game playing. (I'm pretty sure I kicked butt in Phase 10 Twist) Then it was off to Monkey Joes. Grey had never been so Maddie was glad to show him the ropes. They had so much fun! Mostly David and Matthew played with them and when I did decide to dive into the action, I suffered some consequences. Let's just say I never should JUMP while pregnant.